JROTC Championship Series - Awards
Trophies will be awarded for 1st with at least 3 teams, 1st and 2nd with 4 teams,
1st thru 3rd with 5-10 teams, 1st thru 4th with 11-15 and 1st thru 5th with 16 or more
teams for each course. Trophies and medals will be awarded as follows:
- The three individuals with the fastest times on each course will receive medals.
- The fastest two times on each team will be combined. The fastest three teams
in each course will receive trophies. If trophy’s still remain after those
with two finishers have been awarded, the fastest finisher on each team will
receive the team trophy.
- No trophy will be awarded where there is no finisher.
- Points will be given for the top two finishers on each team only. Scores
will be multiplied by the difficulty factor for each course; Yellow=1,
Orange= 2, Green=3.
- Points will only be given for finishers.
- To determine the maximum number of points available, multiply the number of
teams entered by category by two. I.e. if there are 5 teams entered in the
green, the fastest team finisher would receive 10 points multiplied by a
factor of 3 for a total of 30 points, five teams orange would be 20 points
and 5 teams yellow would be 10 points.