I. Customer agrees to:
1) Confirm the staging area location within the park/venue to permit design of appropriate courses, and coordinate all other aspects of the event with the park/venue.
2) Provide manpower to administer the event, including start, finish and timing clocks.
3) Provide manpower to place controls prior to event and retrieve controls after the event.
4) Pick up maps and controls from designated FLO member
5) Deliver controls, and all unused control cards, to designated FLO member after the event.
II. Florida Orienteering will provide:
1) Course design, including one master map for each course: (check applicable courses)
___ White course,
___ Yellow course,
___ Orange course,
___ Green course,
___ Red course,
___ Score-O course, (Duration 60 or 90 minutes - at course designer's discretion).
All courses designed on the assumption that each participant will compete on only one of the courses (thereby allowing control duplication as needed)
2) One Map, from the FLO library of Orienteering maps, per participant.
3) One Yellow Cardboard Control Card per team. Customer to designate number of teams.
4) Controls with punches.
5) Control Description Sheets, one per map.
III. Donations: In exchange for these services, the following Donations are requested:
1) $300 minimum per event.
2) $2.50 additional per participant for each in excess of 100.
3) $50 deposit for controls. Customer accepts responsibility for all lost or damaged controls, at $10/control.
4) Deposit may be in the form of cash or check, due at the time controls are delivered to Customer, which will be returned when all controls, and unused control cards, are returned.
5) All donations payable in advance of the event, preferably in advance of control delivery.
6) Checks made out to "Florida Orienteering".
Please signify acceptance of these conditions. Thank you.
I hereby Accept these Terms and Conditions:
(print name) (signature)
on behalf of
Questions - contact a FLO Officer: D Bohn, President, 407-657-2714; M Dempsey, VP Membership, 407-869-1266; B Putnam, VP Competition, 407-366-9603, or R Steinke, Treasurer, 352-735-2774